Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About the pregnancy...

  • had morning sickness (that should be renamed ALL DAY sickness!) for the first 3 months
  • itchy feet!
  • sensitive to certain smells like BBQ sauce! Yuck!
  • cravings: Subway veggie sandwiches, tacos, sausage McMuffins, cheese whiz, etc
  • heard baby's heart beat for the first time at 15 weeks
  • first ultrasound at 18 weeks (baby turned over and waved at Mom and Dad!)
  • very emotional (crying at tv commercials, etc)
  • started to really show at around 20 weeks
  • felt the baby move in my belly at around 5 months
  • baby reacts to Dad's voice
  • Dad first felt baby move on Jan. 23rd (26 weeks)
  • baby spends a lot of time on the left side of my belly
  • hard to sleep, as I'm used to sleeping half on my tummy
  • baby moves around the most when I'm lying down or when listening to the song, "Hotel California" by The Eagles (for some strange reason)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have had alot of these symptoms too. Although my all day sickness lated for about 7 monts. Yuck!