Monday, December 3, 2007

Videos of Lily

Here are just a couple of recent videos I took of Lily. She's growing really fast and doing "weirdo" things. *laughs*

I was updating some pictures on my computer the other day and all I could hear was Lily giggling. So, I turned on the camera and got a little bit of what I had been listening to for about 10 mins! She's funny that way. She laughs randomly. :)

Here she is after finding some of the DVD's we borrowed from my Dad. For some reason she loved the Harry Potter one. *laughs* Maybe we need to start reading her the books, eh, Auntie Gail?!

Here's Lily playing with my keys. She has this fascination with shaking things. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLZ FREAKIN YES!!!
Good Work Lily!! Harry Potter is an excellent choice! WOO HOO!! High Five!!
Keys shakin' for celebration! Time to get you some books!